The National Police Commission (NAPOLCOM) has approved the recruitment PNP CY 2023 Recruitment of 6,501 Patrolmen/Patrolwomen attrition quota under the Program, broken down as follows
Conditions for Applications
Applicants should meet the following general qualifications :
Must possess a formal baccalaureate degree;
Must be eligible with any of the following eligibilities:
- PNP Entrance Examination (NAPOLCOM)
- Career Service Professional (Civil Service Commission)
- RA. No. 1080 (Bar and Board Examination)
- R.A. No. 6506 (Licensed Criminologist)
- P.D. 907 (Civil Service Eligibility to College Honor Graduate)
- Police Officer Exam (Civil Service Commission);
- Must be at least 1.57 meters in height for male and 1.52 meters for female;
- Must not be below 21 nor more than 30 years of age; and
- Must be of good moral conduct.
For additional queries, qualified applicants may visit the Police Regional Office in their area.