NATIONAL TEACHING COUNCIL OF GHANA : 2023 GTLE 2 timetable. The examination begins on Wednesday 13 of September to Friday 15 of September 2023.
DURATION ON THE PAPER (COURSE AREA) SUPERCEDES THAT OF WHAT THE GENERAL
DRESS CODE FOR THE EXAMINATION SHOULD BE FORMAL OR PROFESSIONAL
NO BABY AT THE EXAMINATION HALL
Form of the Examination
All candidates shall write three papers which comprise the
- General Professional Knowledge paper. This paper comprises numeracy, literacy, and essential professional skills contents.
- Grade-level Specialism Pedagogy paper. The pedagogies are differentiated by levels of specialisation. That is, Early Grade or Early Childhood, Primary and JHS, SHS/SHTS and Technical Vocational Schools.
- Multiple Subjects Content or Single Subject Content Knowledge (subject specialism).
- Multiple Subjects Content: prospective teachers who are trained for Early Grade/Early Childhood or Primary levels will write Multiple Subjects Content Paper for their respective levels since they will teach all subjects in their respective classes.
- Single Subject Specialism: prospective teachers who are trained for junior high, senior high or TVET will write one paper in their areas of specialisation.
Prospective candidates may visit https://ntc.gov.gh/gtle-content/ for detailed content areas and tables of specification.