2023 SENIOR SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATION (SSCE) ENTERNAL REGISTRATION OF CANDIDATES
a-APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION
Prospective candidates who wish to register for the 2023 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) External, are hereby informed that registration for the examination has commenced. The registration is both offline and online.
Prospective candidates should visit the Council’s website www.neco.gov.ng SSCE External link and register at any time within the stipulated registration period. Candidates can create account, purchase registration quota and then proceed to any reputable Cybercafé for biometric and completion of registration.
1-Passport size photograph is required for the registration. The candidate’s passport size photograph should NOT be more than SIX MONTHS old and must have white background. System Camera can also be used to snap the passport size photograph at the point of registration as the case may be.
2-BIOMETRIC FINGERPRINTS WILL BE CAPTURED DURING THE OFFLINE REGISTRATION OF EACH CANDIDATE.
3-CANDIDATES SHOULD NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE BIOMETRIC VERIFICATION DURING THE CONDUCT OF THE EXAMINATION.
4-CANDIDATES FOUND TO HAVE MISMATCHED FINGERPRINTS AT THE POINT OF VERIFICATION ARE DEEMED IMPERSONATORS AND WOULD BE SANCTIONED ACCORDING TO EXTANT LAWS.
b-REGISTRATION WEBSITE – www.neco.gov.ng
c-REGISTRATION FEE AND OTHER MATERIALS
- The Registration Fee is Seventeen Thousand Eight Hundred Naira (N17,800.00) only.
- Four-figure Table is Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) only per copy.
- Waterproof Certificate Jacket/Folder is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only per candidate.
- Note that Stamp Duty, Service and Remita charges apply.
d-MODE OF PAYMENT
Candidates or registratian point (Cyber cafe’s) are to visit www.neco.gov.ng and create an account using ether their emails or phone numbers, activate the accounis and pay into the NECO TSA through five payment options.
- ATM Card
- Internet Banking
- Bank Branch
- The registration period begins on 11 September, 2023 and ends on 13 November, 2023 at 12.00 midnight.
- Late registration i.e registration done from 1″ to 19″ November, 2023 will attract payment of ADDITTONAL two thousand Naira (N2,000)
- Walk-in registration is Twenty-eight Thousand Naira (NZ8,000.00) only per candidate