Registration Period for 2024 Caribbean
Examinations Council (CXC) Examinations ST.
GEORGE’S, GRENADA, SEPT. 18, 2023.
The Ministry of Education here by informs the public of the registration period for all CXC
examinations. The registration period is as
- January 2024 Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (C.S.E.C.) Examination : Monday, Sept. 4, 2023 to Friday, Oct. 20, 2023
- May/June 2024 Caribbean Secondary Education Certificate (C.S.E.C.) Examination : Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023 to Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2023
- May/June 2024 Caribbean Advanced Proficieney Examination (C.A.P.E.) : Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2023 to Wednesday, Nov. 15, 2023 May/June
- 2024 Caribbean Certificate of Secondary Level Competence (C.C.S.L.C.) Examination : Monday, Dec. 4, 2023 to Friday, Jan. 19, 2024
Registration will be done electronically using
the Online Registration System (ORS). The following procedures MUST be observed :
- 1. Each candidate must write his/her full name, address, telephone numbers, date of birth, gender and subjects at the back of the RECEIPT ;
- 2. Students who are eusing their SBA scores must be entered as Resit or Repeating and must provide the previous registration number ;
- 3. Each candidate should also be given the opportunity to verify his or her details before forwarding the information to the Ministry ;
- 4. The deadline for submitting all information to the Educational Testing and Measurement Unit is Friday, Nov. 17, 2023. This deadline must be STRICTLY adhered to ;
- 5. Please peruse the timetable at www.cxc.org for subject clashes ;
- 6. The user manual for the ORS CXC registration instructions is also available on the website : cxc.org/educator/online-registration-and-SBA/IA.
The Ministry of Education, Youth, Sports and Culture thanks you for your usual kind co-operation and support, in this regard.